Tuesday, March 10, 2015

overwhelmed

i'm supposed to be moving to seattle in 2 weeks and i haven't saved as much money as i wanted to.
i haven't done laundry in a month
half my stuff is packed. the other half is in disarray.
i'm so stressed at everything happening at work....my eczema is on 7. i don't want it to be on 10.
i have no idea where my dog is staying for the week while i'm gone.
i have no job interviews yet.
i have no sublets that will take a dog yet.
so far.....i'm fucked.




oh.my.gosh.
what have i done with my life?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Did you make it to Seattle?! Updates girl!

Miss♥K said...

Im sure you're quite busy with things these days but yeah we need an update. I wish there was a way to get an alert when you post so I don't fall so far behind.

test said...

Still no updates? Hope you are well. I keep expecting to see an update in my reader.

test said...

Hope you are doing well. Do you blog elsewhere now?