Saturday, January 12, 2013

Energy

I think about blogging all the time. My life is ever shifting. My personality changing. My character becoming something molded by my experiences – the things I see and the people around me. Lately, I’ve been tired of everything around me. I’m starting to hate NYC, the closer I get to my trip to Europe. On the train, there were 3 people begging back to back, loud obnoxious kids and a black dude rapping along with his iPod only to the words that included “nigga.” I cringed every 5 seconds when he said it. Are other places like this? I haven’t been sleeping well lately, relying on Pepsi and Starbucks to keep me awake during the day. My anxiety/insomnia keeps me awake at night. My eczema is horrible now. Every day at work since a week before Black Friday, there has been some new drama at work. It keeps getting progressively worse. Are other jobs like this? I like a guy who has canceled his plans with me 3 times in a row, yet I still am there, texting him and making future plans. In his defense, he’s a freelancer and he doesn’t quite know when his next check is coming from. So, he gets jobs unexpectedly and he has to do it. Meh. In my defense, it helps me to not get so attached to him because in the back of my mind, I’m leaving for Europe and I may not come back home. I’m seriously bringing resumes with me. There’s so much to catch you guys up on. Hopefully, I have the energy to do it.

No comments: