Tuesday, July 30, 2013

insomniac

i've been trying for the past 2 hours to go to sleep.

my mind is racing and i feel the urgency to do things like clean my apartment, write, clean my closet.....
but i've worked 6 days straight and i'm f-n tired.

part of me wants to start a new blog and find some corner of the internet where no one knows me and start writing freely again. completely anon. but then that takes energy and i'm spent.

i'm sick of being single.
the quest to find a mate has proven futile so far and i'm sick of going on horrible dates...with nonstarters, liars or...people who just don't know wtf they want!

so, i settled for a b-buddy. finding one of those was also hard but i think i found a winner.

work...is drama...
the perks of working with all women...

*sigh*
this post is going to be depressing..so

fuck it.

1 comment:

Miss♥K said...

you sound like me girl lol...the months are ticking by and I think to myself I hate my job-- Im bored- Im tired of the same ol same ol --are there any good guys left like for real??? I just met someone tho-seems like a nice guy so far but I can't put him in the winner category just yet. All I can CONFIRM at this point is he's a gentleman and carries a piece of dangerous machinery in his boxers lmao. I wasn't prepared girl i wasn't prepared. lol!!!

All jokes aside I feel where you're coming from. IF you should choose to start a new blog just know although I don't get on here as often as I used to, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your writing. When I had/have the time to sit and read your blog was/still is the 1st I always come to. You will be missed!