Saturday, November 23, 2013

Arrrghhhh

I just burst into tears listening to some random classical music because it was beautiful and I want something huge and beautiful to happen to me.

I've had such a rough week.
Starting last Saturday, I came down with a cold. I kicked the cold on Tuesday. On Monday, I decided I wasn't vegan anymore. I had some macaroni and cheese on Wednesday. It is Saturday and my stomach just stopped hurting. It felt like I had food poisoning. I started my period yesterday. So I basically went from one level of hell to the next.

I work really hard. I don't know how else to work.
But, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere fast. I still am not making enough money to mean bill collectors no longer call me. I'm so frustrated. I don't really know what to do.

I'm just tired and stressed and sick of being tired and stressed and frustrated all the time.

No comments: