Saturday, September 20, 2014

lowest hanging fruit

so, Autumn is here. and that means this is the time where every JOB basically...is hiring to gear up for the holiday season.

i have gone from scraping for hours to having 4 job offers.
1. continue to freelance and be guaranteed 30 hours a week until January.
(we all knows what happens in January. I get dropped like a bad habit.)
2. go back to my old old job before MAC. the people are petty and childish but I could make decent money.
3. possibly work for Kiehls. I'm starting the interview process which I'm 2 interviews away from...
4. possibly work for Nars. I have to go through the extensive interview processs

Part of me hates going back but I may end up back at Macys because...I'm guaranteed 40 hour a week and I'm also guaranteed to start within a week or so. I need the structure. I need the benefits. My plan is to save up all I can to move to Miami 6 months after I start working.

I've been struggling and hustling and I hate it.
However, Nars is the golden apple because it has COLOR!! And respects artistry. But, my time in NYC has to come to an end and soon. I hate it here. So...I have to keep telling myself this.

I just hope that with all these doors FINALLY opening for me that I'm not making a mistake. I guess time will tell. dun dun dun!

1 comment:

Miss♥K said...

AHHHHHHHHHH GIRL IM EXCITED- I'VE BEEN THINKING FOR SOME TIME NOW THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE AWAY FROM THERE- YA NEED A FRESH START!
I dont think I ever mentioned it though because I figured nah she'd never leave NY that's the place to be- it's happening it's fun she's young she won't wanna leave lol but I'm so glad to hear you're planning to