Saturday, May 19, 2012

Gye Nyame

I've been busy writing my first novel...it has been a crazy experience. I thought I wouldn't have enough creativity to carry a 50,000 word story but thankfully, it has been flowing pretty nicely. In my mind, it would be finished and published by July but I want to beable to take my time and really develop my idea fully. I haven't really been talking to many people about it and some are feeling like I'm neglecting them but honestly. I get off of work and I'm exhausted but I make myself write 2500 words a night. I don't really have room to chit chat about nothing really. I have work to do.
Its just annoying.
I've been super on the fence with DK because I feel like feelings are one-sided and that is not fun. I invited him to go out to dinner on me because he pays for every date and really I just wanted to pick his brain and tell him how I'm feeling. He canceled last minute. He's graduating from college and he had to pick up his cap and gown and he apparently didn't know until the last minute.
I felt like shit because I'd gotten all dressed up and was looking forward to it all day. He said he would make it up to me this Tuesday. I'm just not holding my breath with him anymore. Part of me just wants to let him go. I want to be with someone who is crazy about me. Lately, I've been with people who are just crazy.

1 comment:

★Starrla said...

Oooo a novel! I want my purchased copy signed please and thank you!

"I want to be with someone who is crazy about me. Lately, I've been with people who are just crazy."

GIRL! I feel every bit of that statement!