Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mr. Lover Lover...yeah

I think I want to partake in having a lover. Yes, I said it...a lover! Mr. Phil seems like the perfect candidate. Yesterday we were touching and it was all so sensual. If you remember or have read my archives...Phil was the sexy co-worker I have the hots for. I was presented with the choice between him and Afroman and I chose AM. And...we see how that worked out. Now, his sexiness has grown exponentially and I have since upgraded him to the title of Mr. Phil. Anywho, Mr. Phil and I are great lover potential, because we have great conversation. He has told me about other women he's bedded and I try not to be jealous because I wish he was making sweet looove to me. His body is sexy and when he hugs me...he huuuugs me! So now, I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get Mr.Phil in my bed.....hmmmmm....excited about my potential lover!

No comments: