Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thursday 13

(even though its Saturday)

1. I'm sleepy even though I got like 6 hours of rest last nite.

2. If it is 70 degrees outside, why have the AC on 30 degrees. Mind-boggling.

3. I feel as though I were born into a life of servitude and I wish I could break out of it.

4. I'm unhappy but happier than I was 2 weeks ago.

5. I'm still finding myself. No matter how cheesy that is.

6. I miss sitting on his lap and kissing him. But, I don't miss his sex.

7. I've never had an orgasm through penetration.

8. I'm still angry at my high school nemesis. I wish I could kick her in the groin with pointed shoes on. I should get over it, but I can't.

9. I didn't come my hair this morning and I don't care.

10. I like to call people dumbasses. Makes me feel better.

11. I sometimes wish I was wayyy different than who I am.

12.I'm too passive agressive. I were more agressive agressive, I would have kicked a few men out of my life a long time ago, finished my book, boned my coworker, and found a new job by now.

13. Life really is a fickle pickle.

No comments: