Friday, May 18, 2007

Hmmmmmmmmmm

I know I'm a bitch..I'm an anal...analytical perfectionist turned
brat...but there are some things that make you go hmmmm.

Mr. Phil and BarbieBigGirl (BBG) are "good friends." She has a
boyfriend....but she just got back with him. Mr.Phil was celibate for a
while and he said he got back in the game by smoking weed with a mystery
woman and he ended up sleeping with her. She said that they've smoked
together. What r the chances there r 2 different women who smoke with
him. I'm thinking to myself.............nooooooooooooo! Please don't
tell me you had sex with BBG! Noooooooooooooooooooo! You're supposed to
be my nice untainted workplace chocolate penis. Cause you know women
love chocolate and they like penis...hehe.
Anywho......no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now....did he make my boner for him go down or what?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is pseudo-ignorance bliss?

No comments: