Sunday, January 9, 2011

Avec Moi

I am ecstatic my fave bloggers have come back and are blogging again! I have to catch up on EVERYBODY's blog. Will do ASAP.

I told BFF I was really upset about what she said to me. She said I took it the wrong way...she meant those things as a compliment. Her saying that she could never imagine hearing me say I'm in love and am going to get married is because I don't mince words and I don't say things I don't mean...so...
(Yea...whatever)

Twin said..."Don't ever take love advice from BFF. What the eff does she know?! She devalues herself to be in long-term relationships and she probably expects you to do the same."

I'm trying not to be judgmental.

But...he's kinda right.
I'm trying to let it go...I haven't spoken to her since that incident. She'll do what she normally does...wait for me to call/text. Whatevs.

My emotional state is kind of fragile. I feel like part of me doesn't even want to do makeup anymore. I'm tired emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

Lexi (ahhh, a new friend - lol) saw me at church today...I was smiling and such but she was like...Nope, something's off. What's wrong?

I told her how I was feeling. She said..."Don't give up makeup. Its your passion! You have so much going on! You want to move, you have 2 businesses, you have this challenge, you want love. I have no idea how you do it! You pour your heart into everything you do. Who is pouring into you?"

I'm going to try and limit contact for the next week with the needy people in my life: BFF, J and Twin. I have no space for them right now.

I realize that I am not happy. I'm going to change that as best I can.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: