Monday, January 30, 2012

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Today:

Work was slow. We're expected to make $1000 each every day this week. I made $186.

One of the chicks at work played rock music ALL.MORNING.LONG. Then switched to Lady Gaga and Madonna. Imagine listening to the same 4 songs every day for the past 3 weeks.

I bought weave hair 2 weeks ago so I could manage getting my hair done without it being SO MUCH MONEY. After work, I was tired but decided to go get my hair done (an hour away on the other side of Brooklyn on a cold ass day) only for my hairstylist to tell me my hair sucks and i should by a different brand because its not going to take well to heat. She then showed me how it would react to a curling iron and it melted. So now, I have to buy new hair.

Called Trini to vent about my hair and he called me out on wearing wigs. I don't know how I feel about it.

Today was super shitty and I pray tomorrow will be better. Its my birthday week after all.

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I hope you had a happy birthday. My birthday was February 11th and it was the worst birthday that I've ever had, I just didn't know it at the time.

As far as wigs are concerned, it's your hair as long as you've got the receipt.