I got tagged by Starrla and Gorgeous a few days ago but since I'm awesome, it takes me a minute to blog.
1.You must post 11 random things yourself.
2.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3.Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
Let's get started!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I talk out loud to myself when I'm alone....as if I may be talking to another person. It is quite disturbing (even to me)
2. I am SUPER afraid of having feminine odor. I check myself 2-3x a day and if I'm with my dude, fuhgetaboudit!
3. I spend a lot of time in my own head.
4. I grew up being very picky about food. I've tried to rectify that in my adulthood but that hasn't happened yet.
5. I feel as though I'm socially awkward half of the time.
6. Only Wynsters knows about this personal blog. All my other friends (who see me on a consistent basis) are clueless. I would love to keep it that way.
7. I am a very messy person in the house but my outer appearance is always meticulously put together. I'm desperately trying to change that. It is an uphill struggle.
8. I can sit in silence for hours whether by myself or with other people. This seems to make others very nervous when they're around me for some reason. This fact has been magnified by the fact that at work, there is always loud music playing and people talking ALL DAY. I crave silence when I'm at home.
9. I'm obsessed with Europe.
10. I would love the opportunity to be a TV anchor.
11. I always wonder how I'm being perceived by other people but I would never really ask.
Questions from Starrla
1. What inspires you?
a. What inspires me to be a makeup artist? Beauty. I see it in everything I look at and wish to create it in everything I do. b. What inspires me to keep keeping on? Fear of failure. I don't ever want to fail at anything and so that pushes me to persevere.
2. What is your earliest childhood memory?
My mom's funeral. I was 3 years old and I remember the burgundy carpet of the funeral home. Tons of people sitting down. Someone was wearing a blue jacquard shirt. My mom was in her casket. She was very dark-skinned with a black Jehri curl. I remember seeing angels around her singing. (It might have been the cheesy 80's funeral home background mural or real angels...what do I know?)
3. What is your favorite thing to cook/eat?
My favorite thing to cook is spaghetti with sweet sausage and spinach. Meal in 20 minutes. My favorite thing to eat is fried chicken with macaroni and cheese and collard greens. (so Negro!)
4. What's the name of your favorite book?
I have many favorites. The ones that stand out are: The Awakening by Kate Chopin, Wild Seed by Octavia Butler, A Love Noire/Hunger by Erica Simone Turnipseed, Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Berg, The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenger and new favorite is: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Conan Boyle.
5. Do you remember your first love?
YES! It wasn't that long ago...he he
6. What is your dream job?
It used to be "makeup artist" and I have that. I'm now thinking....teacher.
7. Do you have any phobias?
8. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which one would it be?
We think we only have 5 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense ) we have more than that...so I'm going to cheat and say temperature. If I didn't feel cold or hot that would be cool....but if I HAD to lose of the main 5, I would say touch.
9. Are you left handed or right handed?
10. Do you have any hidden talent?
I can whistle. (Lol) No, not really.
11. If you won $500,000 what would you do with it?
Pay off my debt and go back to school. College cost about a half a mill these days...smh
Gorgeous Pudding's Questions:
1. Are you currently doing what you want to do in life?
Yes and no. I love what I do. It's what I thought I wanted by now those wants are changing.
2. What is your absolute favorite way to have fun?
Being with people that make me laugh. I love to go out to eat and just be with good people. THAT is fun.
3. How many siblings do you have and what birth order are you?
8 siblings and I'm the BABY. (yea!)
4. What's your fantasy car.
Corvette. Blame Barbie! lol
5. Where is the last place you vacationed?
Texas. (Heyyy Trish!)
6. Do you wear jewelry and do you prefer gold or silver!
I never really wear anything. I prefer silver.
7. What's the best thing you've ever eaten?
My mom's lasagna.
8. What colors is your bathroom decorated with?
Blue, white and pink.
9. How often do you exercise?
Not often. :(
10. Do you want children? If you have children do you want more?
Yes! I would love a little person but they are hard work. I want the man first.
11. What is your least favorite food? If you had to eat it for 1 month for a million dollars could you?
Lima beans! Are we talking about it being the only things I eat or I would have to have a spoonful every day for a month???
Trish at Book of Me
Tiff at Caress the Fro
Monique at Unscripted Musings
Wynsters! (email me the answers)
Sunshine! (I checked your blog but am not sure if its active...comment please)
Re-tagging Starrla and Gorgeous Pudding just cuz I want them to answer my questions too. You don't have to post 11 more random facts.
Questions for Tagged Folks:
1. If you could change one decision you made in your life, what would it be?
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
3. If you could wake up tomorrow and were able to speak another language, what would it be?
4. Who's your celebrity crush?
5. Do you have any frenemies?
6. Have you ever been offered money or some other favor for a sexual act?
7. Have you ever had a one night stand?
8. If you could pet any animal without fear of being eaten or poisoned, what would it be?
9. What color describes your mood right now and why?
10. What was one thing you had to overcome to get to where you are in life right now?
11. What are your big hopes for the future?