Saturday, April 14, 2007

MTA is fuckin up!
(Just had to say that)

I just realized that I'm n the same place that I was in a few months ago
when I looked back at past posts. HIGHLY DEPRESSING!
I don't know what I'm going to do about anything. One part of me misses
Afroman like crazy. Part of me wants to call him. Part of me wants him
to run to me all dramatic...like in the movies. *sigh*
I want him to know he was wrong for not being down for me like I was for
him. I want him to know that I deserve the best treatment ever. I honor
him. I give him my all and I want his all. *shakes head* I just don't
know anymore.
I was borderline suicidal today. The hormones were going crazy, I
guess.
lets seeeeeeeeee......
Nothing else to report. Groovy...l8rz

Sorry about the typos n past posts....juicy's tired

No comments: