Sunday, March 2, 2008

Truth

The last post was one that was hard to write but one of necessity. Kind
of like, being caught in a lie and being forced to admit the lie.

Needless to say.......
He didn't call. I text him Friday afternoon. I called and left a message
yesterday early afternoon which has gone unreturned.

Trina's right.

I've learned my lesson. I knew it was a mistake while it was happening.
I messed up.

It won't happen again.

I got hurt. I did it to myself.

I feel so utterly disappointed in my judgement.

I'm lost.
That's another truth that's not so nice to admit.
I'm in such a weird place in my life. My up is my down and my down is up
and I'm trying to just be ok.


I can only hope for the best.

2 comments:

thee modern isis said...

It happens to the best of us.

We sometimes fall in love or like with the possiblity instead of noticing the reality of the situation.

You live and learn chica and sometimes it takes a learning experience like this to make us wake up and pay attention just a little more closely.

Things will be alright, just get fly this weekend and go out. Let that dude know that you are not willing to be laid up somewhere waiting on him. His lost!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Thee Modern Isis.

I'm sorry you feel so low about the situation and I'm sorry he is being a jerk about it. Like everyone says, it's an experience to learn some. Part of another chapter in your story.