Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shambles

I'm so naive sometimes.

Painfully naive.

The type of naive that ends up really hurting myself.

The bottom line is I was lonely and he cuddled well and I ended up
having sex. I didn't want to but I couldn't stop.

I didn't want to disappoint him but I ended up disappointing myself.

He got what he wanted. He could very well never call me again.

I deserve it for being so stupid.

He told me what he wanted in not so direct terms, but I made myself
believe something else and now...

The rest is to be determined.

1 comment:

TrinaBeingTrina said...

I know you don't need me to say this but NEVER have sex with someone because you don't want to DISAPPOINT them, because just like you said you will only wind up disappointing yourself.
But it's probably not as bad as you think it is. Just wait and see what happens. I read the last couple of post before this one and maybe he really does like you. And if not then it will just become a learning experience