Friday, August 8, 2008

Baby, I'm a Pro at This

I called Dame at midnight because I really wanted to have that icky talk with him. He mentioned me cooking for him and him coming over my house.

Sidenote: I feel like I'm delirious. 1 hour of sleep for a day that is 17 hours as of right now has my eyes crossing.

Anywho, he distracted me by asking me about my commute in my 4 1/2 inch heels. I told him I still have them on and it must be my karma from not wearing them to bed with him last night,

He told me he had to take his son to camp in the morning and he had to go. How do your feet feel?

Baby, I'm a pro at this. Heels are not comfortable. I don't expect them to be. If I'm at the point I want to amputate, I take a second and I double-back.

He laughed.

Go on girl!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: