Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mission: Successful

Operation: Throw a Good Ball is complete with great results and it has me thinking about what I will do next. I feel like I need a break from gay people. I need a break from white people. I need a break from people. I need to get back on my grind, but I'm so exhausted.

I don't quite have my bearings about me yet and it is disturbing.

Last night, we had a celebratory dinner of lobster, fillet mignon and fresh strawberries with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. It was great, but I felt so jaded. Like...wow, I really did just break my neck for the past 4 months and it is over. Awkward.

So, what's next?

I need to get laid.

buy new concealer

Finish a story

Complete my website idea

I've got shit to do....
Wish me luck!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

WiZ said...

i think i can help with the get laid part