Thursday, October 23, 2008

These Words From My Heart Flow + Last Night, Sephora Changed My Life + Money Woes + Sometimes, I'm an Asshole

"I'm sick. Come home and take care of me," I text(ed) him as I typed away an e-mail to my bosses about the latest crisis.

"I wish I could. It's snowing here."

And in that instance, I felt the distance between us. I felt alone.

***

I've been losing things a lot lately. Precious things that I care for a lot- my bb, my sanity, and now my concealer.

$23 concealer in a small ass tube.

And did I mention, I'm sick. Everything is dry and I have this need to look almost-perfect everyday. So, I went to Sephora to replace it. I walked in and experienced the sweet smell of all the different products and then I realized - I can sample (!!!!)

I've got a list of 20 things I need (!!!!!) I need to get my shit together.

Anywho..
***

I've been thinking about the men I've left behind. Some have left me behind. Some I've left wondering wtf happened. Call it loneliness. Call it self-reflection, I dunno. Something in me tells me I'm not done with my past....I mean your past does tell your future...no?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

WiZ said...

you sound like you wanna rekindle a blown out flame or something

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

perfect cuddling weather but the snow dang