Thursday, October 29, 2009

This a Post About Control

(*cue Janet* lol)

I often feel like a child. Lost. Before me lays many doors and all I have to do is choose.

Get a "real" job. Be a slave to a company I don't care about nor cares about me.

Or

Struggle and try to build a business during this economic recession.

What shall I choose?

Hopefully, I live to see the ball drop to 2010. If I am blessed with another year of life...from January 1 til December 31..it is my mission to make each day count!

I have had one of the worst years of my life. How do you recover from one thing after the other crumbling in your hands?

How do you bounce back from every piece in your life falling to the wayside?

My thoughts are everywhere.

Am I really living? Am I happy?
I don't know.

I'd like to think I am.

I am so ready for something BIG.
I feel like there are these steps I should be taking but I'm not. I can't see the staircase.

Random venting. Not sure if this makes sense.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

makes sense to me. i feel the same way. at this point, i say focus on the things that haven't crumbled, even if its not your doing that they haven't. we've had really bad years, but some people have had worse years, decades, lives. you gotta make the most of every day!

JoaR said...

I feel exactly the same way....I'm reading your posts and i'm screaming "thats exactly how i feel" lol. Hang in there though, it would come

Trish said...

This has been one hell of a year for me too. I think with the good comes the bad too unfortunately. Keep focused on your goals, you are on your way.

Ceecee said...

I feel the same way!