Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tuesday + Wednesday

Tuesday, I started my internship....it was interesting.
The process of getting fabrics, getting a pattern maker, a cutter, a manufacturer and getting the clothes..ex.haus.ting! I understand why people charge a lot of money for their merchandise. My feet were rocking though by the end of the day.

Wednesday, I was still tired in my body but kept it professional. I was running all around and doing things when it hit me...I don't want a career in fashion. Why was I doing this internship? I am so tired when I get home, I can't really function. I can't even focus on my business which is horrible because they are not paying me...no bueno.

I decided I was wasting my time.

Luckily, I'm observant and I did learn a bit about merchandising and I took not of what books were on the shelves and I will be reading them shortly.

Time to re-focus.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: