Monday, August 23, 2010

unplugged.

not having my blackberry has kind of forced me to remember my thoughts and formulate blog posts in my mind instead of tweeting whatever randomness that comes to me.

it is a welcomed change...

to not have my phone vibrating every 3rd minute with an email, a bbm, text, @ reply, dm, whatever...

but...not having my blackberry means having to wait til i get home to put those thoughts in this space....

i'm exhausted...

but i will share this!
what is a woman's worst fear when she has her period? that she will bleed out and on to a visible surface: clothes, chair...etc

that happened today.

i was watching the final cut of the movie at a friend's house and apparently, my pad twisted and i bled through my underwear, through my black dress and onto my friend's white leather couch. THANK GOD it was leather and not really a porous fabric, like cotton or something where it would stain and 2, I was able to clean up quickly before anyone noticed.

MIND YOU...I was 1 of 2 women in a room full of 20 gay men....try explaining that!?!

geeeeeeeeeeez!

4 comments:

★Starrla said...

Oh my heart just dropped and I wanted to CRY!!! How terribly embarrassing!! I'm glad no one else noticed. Gosh!

Young woman on a journey said...

that's gross...in other worlds...i really miss you on bbm. i need to talk to you! i'm concerned!

Trish said...

Why when you asked worst fear with periods, I was thinking, NO PERIOD! lol!

I hate the rare occasions that I leak a bit. Good thing you cleaned it up before anyone noticed.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Yeah when you said that I thought bleed through onto something. Whew! I too am glad you managed to clean without anybody noticing. That would have made it much worse! The horror!!!