Friday, January 19, 2007

changes..cha a a a anges!!

So...
Some interesting things are happening to me.. I can feel the changes in my attitude..my mood...I can feel it coursing through my veins like new blood.
I am becoming a woman....sorry...that was a little melodramatic.
But, I feel my womanly wiles more often than not these days. It's an amazing feeling.This year has been a roller-coaster ride already. But, I feel strong. I feel like I can handle it..bring it on!!!!
(ok, that was a little cheesy..couldn't resist)

There's this interesting thing happening...with me.
I feel sexually alive. It's because of Afroman. I want to do things with him that I'm too shy to speak of outside the bedroom. I have these fantasies that I want to act out. I'm not really scared because i know he's not going to reject me...anything he wants to do..anything..I'm down and I mean that..maybe its a little scary but whatever...
It's that I'm finally unafraid to love and I'm in a secure relationship...:BIG SIGH:

No comments: