Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lust....

Afroman and I have been going on strong for the past 28 days...I know its 28 because our 1 month anniversary is 2 days away not because I'm chronicling our love affair or anything like that....but I'm itching on the inside for some good loving. These past few days that we've seen each other have been intense wonderful experiences. I'm longing for his touch..his warmth...him!
I mean we HAVE known each other for 7 years...the last 4 of them being the ones that have counted so its not like he's a complete stranger. BUT I don't want to make the mistake of him bedding me too soon. I want our relationship to last and I don't want the sex to get old. I'm wet just thinking about him inside of me..touching me...feeling me...teasing, licking, sucking.....ahhhhhhhh!.Maybe I'm extra sensitive because I haven't been "touched" in 4 months. I don't know what it is....I just want it.

No comments: