Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happiness...you can model it....

(A post from 2 days ago on my sk worth sharing...)

AfroMan and I had a great date last night. I really am happy with him. Not saying that my happiness was ever a question with him...but if you've been hurt as many times as I have...you start to question your own judgement as well as the existence of good guys out there...but I am
happy to say I'm happy :)

Just hoping I don't fuck it up....that's the hard part...4 days til our
1 month anniversary...yay!!!!!!!


Listening to: Promise by Ciara

I just wanna be with you
I would give my all to you
You can be my teacher I do homework
You can give me extra credit I'll do more work
You can be my superman
Save me! Here I am!
There's nothing I won't do to spend my life with you
I'll give my all to u
I promise I will never lie to u

U and me together
Picture perfect
I spend all my money all my time bcause ur worth it

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....the feeling of new love!!!

No comments: