Saturday, December 29, 2007

Every Mountain Has 2 Valleys

And I hope I'm on the upclimb..for real...

queue music.

"I'm coming out. I want the world to know. Got to let it show"

Just scrubbed my face feeling really clean.
Had a lil phone sex with the Photog.

Paid my cellphone bill, internet/cable/phone, and made a payment arrangement with ConEd. I'm caught up. *Phew*

Let's not talk about my bank account.

Or that I have to perm my hair myself and stay on the train for 2 hours tomorrow morning so my friend can put in a new weave for me gratis.

This is the fine print in being grown no one tells you about.

I'm going to have company over on Sunday night. It's been since August and I need some cuddling in my life.

...and having him over without the fear of mommy/daddy/grandpa.

That my friend...is on the cover of the brochure.

It's a wonderful life after all.

*end music*

No comments: