Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Numero Uno

I have to place myself at this position in my life.

And thus, begins New Year's Resolutions...

In no particular order...here goes, some ideas...

*I am way too old not to tell people what I think and want. I hate my hair right now because I half-expected my stylist to know what I want and half-way didn't want to ruffle her feathers. Her feathers are unruffled but mine are.

*I want to be in a relationship with someone who respects me and appreciates me. Someone who lets me be complicated and brooding yet delicate and special. Someone who pursues me and makes me feel wanted and not just in a sexual way. (because its not that hard to be wanted sexually. a man could fuck a goat but to WANT to speak to someone daily and to be excited for them...that's different.)

*I want to be better off financially. BUDGET(ing) is my friend. I want to not live paycheck to paycheck or to do it much more gracefully.

*I want to celebrate myself.

*I want to stress less.

*I want to paint and publish my book.

*I want to go clubbing and dancing. I want to be fabulous.

*I want to not cry every Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday.

*I want to eat better.

*I want LOVE.

*I want pretty underwear and to have enough socks.

*I want my shit to tight overall. Looking from the inside-out and outside-in.

*I want to be a warrior. A tigress pouncing on life instead of life pouncing on me.

*I want to vacation in the summer and in the winter.

I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Good list Nina, don't be surprised when I post my own soon....

*Tanyetta* said...

a man could fuck a goat

you are killing me!!!!! LOL