Sunday, April 18, 2010

Horndog

This is technically the continuation of the A Man Named Jimmy Post.

I worked a short film shot at Jim Jones' studio. Jim Jones himself came in and we waved/nodded. He's a lot cleaner-looking in person. I didn't want to get a picture or anything.

I met some dope people though. One of them is an actor I want to get to know. Its just weird going from business to pleasure. All the male actors were so freaking HOT. Oh em gee. When you work a film, you get a contact sheet. So, I have the phone numbers and email addresses of everyone. I'm trying to maintain my composure.

Why are men so delicious?

I haven't had sex in 15 months. I'm feeling the pressure lately. I think my friends are like...wow, Nina's just not having sex and are scheduling interventions and such. Its funny. But I'm actually about to give in. *must stay strong*

I want to have sex so badly. The thing is...the morning after I'll be like...ok, that was it?

I've been going on dates with miscellaneous guys. Never going past the first date. Never getting a blog post or a moniker. Why? Because they are so wack!

*sigh*

I want Archer. Archer wants...idk what he wants but its definitely not a relationship with me.

So, I'm moving on. I literally meet a guy I'm attracted to every single time I go out. They either have girlfriends or are grinding. I need a boyfriend though. I'm going to leave it at that.

My sisters (youngest and middle sisters) bought me a plane ticket for Bermuda. I leave May 23rd and come home June 3rd.

I haven't had a vacation since 2007 when Gi, LP and I went to Miami. I'm going to enjoy my 10 day sabbatical from life.

My sister has already put in my ear that I could live there and make a bang of money doing what I do. I'm contemplating dual citizenship. Living there 6 months out of the year. Living here 6 months. I will have to see if I like it there. It seems like paradise but paradise can be hell.

Also, that would mean major changes with what I'm doing with the magazine and my business. It would mean a lot but I want to do it and I would also want to try London for 6 months. Being a Bermudan citizen would mean British citizenship as well which would help with finding a job there.

The future is looking promising.

I also kind of want to go to cosmetology school. I need to learn how to do hair. I need to learn the right way to do scars and special FX.

I'm excited about life.
First things first...I need a passport. Lol.

I have to catch up with ya'll. I've been reading and not commenting. Idk why...eh.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

jaded said...

OMG! That vacay sounds sooooo fab. TEN DAYS! Dizzamn. lol. I never get more than 3-4 days at a time. Good for you! You deserve it.

I really like Jim Jones. lol. I'm not sure if I find him attractive or not, but I once watch this bootleg DVD of him telling stories of when he was in private school and he seems SO funny.

Glad things are looking up! :-)