Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dreams

I've been having a lot of dreams lately about BFF's baby. I guess I'm kind of worried about them because mom and dad are nutso!

A few days ago, I dreamt that BFF died in childbirth and Punjabi took the baby to live with and be raised by his ex live-in gf. Omg! Throughout the dream, I was the only one struggling to make sure the baby knew who BFF was. I was stalking and threatening him. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep.

it was particularly disturbing because thats what happened to me. My bio-mom died when I was 3. My dad married my mom a few months later and all of bio-mom's friends and family disappeared. No one I could track down would even tell me about her. It was like she never existed. Im still hurt about that and God-forbid that to ever happen to me or any of my friends.

The dream last night was that me and BFF were talking in the rain about her telling her ex-husband that she was pregnant. In the dream I was telling her about another dream I had where I saw the baby's face and it looked just like her. As I was telling her this, someone was walking a shih tzu that had long hair they'd braided and put beads on the end so that it looked like Rick James. It looked very time-consuming yet totally awesome. 

No comments: