Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jingle Bells....no!

Christmas was absolutely miserable for me. I went to work which was
torture. (Sidenote: I think this job is making me more evil and unhappy
as time goes by as does most customer service jobs)
I was sitting there the entire day slowly wasting away because there
wasn't shit else to do (see last post about the non-existence of the
Internet) but stare at each other desperate to strike up a conversation.
I don't feel like talking.
I put my name on the leave-early list which I thought meant I could
leave during the half-mark of the day...nope nope...I left an hr and a
half b4 time...woopidy dooo dah! It was torture!!!!

Anywho...I thought...XmasShmishmas...Barnes&Noble would be
open....nah...it was raining and by the time I got to the closed store,
my feet were drenched...grrrreat!

Came home to an empty house expecting it wouldn't be empty and felt
hollow inside. Chatted with a few friends online until I realized how
much fun and people they had around them and the empty silence grew
deeper. Didn't want to spoil anyone's holiday...so I kept my negativity
to myself and went to sleep.

No comments: