Thursday, December 7, 2006

Damnit!

So...Tuesday
Broke my damn heel on my favorite hooker boots...so pissed off...was
lookin so cute too...is that why big girls don't wear pumps,
hmmmmmmmm.....

Gave Afroman the link to my blog...was happy but partially scared. No
one else has the link.its like letting someone read your diary while ur
writing it...personal shit, man...why am I so scared to open up? Oh
yea...maybe cause I've had my heart ripped out before..can't blame him
for shit other dudes did to me .right?

Sunday...
Went to the club. Spoke to some big girls I know...they ignored
me...felt very offended. Like how the hell u gonna b rude to me? We all
in this together. Oh well...fuck those bitches.

Monday
Played hookey from work. Couldn't help it...read last post on
twin#1..think he gave me his cold.

Damn...feels like the week is going by fast..not fast enough............

No comments: