Monday, December 11, 2006

Random Tandem

Random Things About Me

Inspired by EmoBro at One Brother's Journey

10 Things about Me
I am fun!
I am creative
I am resilient
I am honest
I am forgiving but never forgetting
I have integrity
I love myself
I am passionate
I am pour love freely
I am hard on myself

9 Ways to Win my Heart
Affection
Thoughtfulness
Kisses
Intelligence
Intensity
Romance
Humor
Emotional Wellness!
Know me

8 Things I want to Do Before I Die
Visit Africa
Be successful at what I do (whatever that is!)
Own a lovely, comfortable house
Be happy
Have Dreads
See Jill Scott live
Be financially stable
Know what love is..


7 Things I Believe In
Equality
Reciprocation
The effects of Gentrification
Monogomy
God (waning on that a lil)
Goodness in people
The Power of Love

6 Things that get me Mad
Ignorance
Intolerance
Pettiness
Hatred
Bigotry
Skinny people making fat jokes

5 Things I'm Afraid of
Falling
Failing
Not making it on my own
Dying alone
Not having a voice

4 Of my Favorite Items In my Room
Father's Painting
Bed
Makeup Kit (hahaha)
Lil Warrior Statue

3 Things I do Everyday
Worry
Plan
Text Message

2 Things I need to do Right Now
Laundry
Improve

1 Person I want to see Right Now
My dad (R.I.P)

No comments: