Saturday, July 26, 2008

Volunteer to Beat a Child

I was walking to the train station and these children were outside and I guess the threw something at a white guy's feet. He tripped. They said..."Aha! You look dumb."

I was shocked. Shocked!

It was the first time I've seen a white person openly heckled, in the neighborhood which is becoming more and more gentrified by the day.

Another person (black) tripped as well. More heckling.

I thought to myself..

Where are these kids? If their parents aren't here and I take off my shoe and bust them across the mouth, their mamas would probably burn me at the stake, but it's perfectly okay for them to be disruptive and disrespectful.

I shook my head.

Then, I thought, if people volunteered to beat a child's ass more often, the world would be a better place.

Who's with me!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Liz said...

i am so down!!! i believes in beatin kids! all day. that man shoud have kicked the ish out of them...