Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Closet Freak

I have a lot of frustration building up inside of me. I need to go to the gym and run it out and part of me feels like...I need to not be celibate.

I want to lay up under someone this weekend. I want to feel someone's arms around me. I want to kiss and hug and do stuff. I need them to help me forget my troubles. I asked JJ if he wanted to do that and he was taken aback because I asked him just like that...

"I want to lay up this weekend."

"Whoa,pow I will get back to you on that and wow" - was his response.

I have this nagging feeling that I will scare him off. Men like to conquer right? We'll see.

I'm trying to play it cool.

I told Editor what transpired and my fear. She shrugged.
She said, "Sometimes, you just need the arm and hammer." Lol
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: