Thursday, October 11, 2007

Girl Date!

Gi and I went downtown to get her a cute dress from American Apparel. We made our way to our fave haunt not too far away and had an amazing conversation. We talked about her absentee father, my absentee everyone. We discussed love and her overprotective mom. It was great. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night -between the depression and caffeine.I love my friends. They truly are my fam.

I'm still infatuated with Jake. I don't like the person I am sometimes around him. In person, I'm sassy and cutesy. On the phone, I'm witty and clever. Mostly....via email...*haha* I'm needy. I need a hug. I need support. I'm trying to substitute him for something and we all know its gonna end badly.Tomorrow....me and the usual girl crew + some others are hitting up Eugene's...a straight club [on Friday nights]. Maybe we'll meet someone worth a date or two....or at least someone worth taking home [wink]. I'm excited to be in the presence of men who are attracted to me - not as a Barbie or a project...but you know.....

Wish me luck :)

No comments: