Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday morning blues....

More work drama....
I poked my head in on Saturday to see how well my trainees were doing.
The answer: not well. I ended up staying 3 hours helping out. I told my
supervisor who believes I should come in on Saturdays *without paying me
overtime* to help them......
They're trying to move me to the primary positiong in my department
while booting the incumbent out without telling him, or so he says.
Other meaningless gossip going on....I'm a supposed snitch. I'm
intimidating. Nina nina nina....is the problem all the way round. That's
bullshit.
Anywho...............................................
I'm trying to fight through the negativity today...but......its really
really really hard. I just really wanna be left alone. I would've called
out but I can't afford it, so I'll just be an hour late because getting
my ass out of the bed was so hard this morning.
I asked for weather I could wear a sweater in....and I got it....est
all!

No comments: