Monday, September 15, 2008

..>Continued

And I was determined to go. It was supposed to start at 5. I got there at 6. People were waiting outside. It was so unorganized. No one was even collecting money. They were thinking 8ish. I couldn't stand on a line waiting for the doors to open. It just so happens, I saw a friend inside. He convinced me to come in. He gave me a chair and I was chit chatting with some ladies.

Yada Yada Yada.

I got robbed of my of the year win. It went to some chick that hasn't competed all year.

Politics.

Whatever, I decided to compete that night anyway. Through the pain and all.
I had to compete against this gorgeous girl from Atlanta.

I won.

It was not going down....


Did I mention I gave my mother $50 I didn't have...and I made it right back and then a little bit extra.

It would've been more but I had to split the prize with my sis.

I went home, a little pissed.
****************************
Dreams:
Saturday night/Sunday afternoon.
I opened a can of tuna and drained it. I ate a little. It was watery and nasty. I added mayon, onions, and scallions. A little paprika and I was missing another ingredient. I couldn't find the damn recipe. I went to the store and it felt like it was literally opening the can. I pricked myself on the ragged edges of the can.


Mind you, I HATE HATE HATE tuna! I hate things where the main ingredient congealing everything together is mayo. I don't like potato salad, egg or chicken salad, and coleslaw. Digusting.

But you know what they say about dreaming about fish.....



I had a dream last night.
I was carrying my AC around with me all over town.
Every bus I got on, there was a slot for me to push my AC in. I was on this long ass journey and I had to travel by bus. Along the way, it was stolen and then another bus rolled up with gourmet cheese.


Weird.

*******
to be continued
again.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I hate tuna too...

Young woman on a journey said...

wtf did you eat for you to have those dreams?

Chris said...

Damn I want some tuna and crackers!


LMAO at you carrying around an A/C...you need help.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a great weekend jones
and stop hating on tuna lol