Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Continued

He held me close. He kissed my face. He kissed my neck and held me around the middle where I've gained a couple of pounds, but I knew it was ok.

We fell asleep close to 6:15a.

###

We got up the next day hungry and happy. We sat on my couch watching Wanted on DVD. I saw him texting and I'm sure I saw the name, "My baby."

My heart sank.

I looked him dead in the eyes, Do you have a girlfriend?

Sorta.

Fuuuuuuuck.

I wish you wouldve told me that before...

He was silent. The movie was over. Time for him to go.

Are you still coming over to eat tonight.

I paused.

Sure. Let me know what time.

I will call you maad early. I fell asleep. I woke up at 7pm(!!!!!!)

I text(ed) him.

Oh we're about to eat now.

I was pissed.

Gee, thanks...

Silence.

If I go, I'm not going to get there til 9.

Silence.

I sat there pondering what I should do. I surmised that I wanted answers. I was pissed and I needed someone to vent my anger at. I got there a little before 9 to find his family had just finished Scategories. That's my game! Arrgh!

He fixed me a plate and I waited for them to finish.

I think we should talk, I said.

Like in-depth?

Yes.

We walked outside.

To be continued....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Wait.Wait.

Just got her --pardon, my slow strut off the slow bus..

Uhm..is this 'afroman' with the girlfriend?

WHoa.

Diddy Bop said...

um AM is seriously pissing me off. i cant even imagine how you must be feeling.

Young woman on a journey said...

the suspense is killing me. and oh hell to the naw on the "my baby" situation!

btw...love the layout!

Monie said...

Ugh. Now I remember why I don't like him.