Thursday, November 8, 2007

lethargic is an understatement

For the past few weeks, I've been feeling like my life is passing by in
a blur. I'm just really out of it. It doesn't matter how much sleep I
get or anything....its just like blah...
I've been late to work everyday. When I'm there, I can't focus. I've
been making stupid mistakes. I don't know what's causing it or how to
shake myself out of this funk.
Its spilled over into my home-life. My apartment is a mess. It took me
an hour to clean up the living room when it should've taken me 20
minutes. I kept sitting down to download music or check my myspace or
something. I have swept or mopped or vacuumed. I'm usually very
meticulous about my lifespace.

I know I'll get it together when Afroman comes into town. No one wants a
chick with a dirty house.I don't want him to see how messy I can be.
He's really meticulous about his lifespace, too.

No comments: