Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Painted in a corner

Basically, I didn't get the promotion.
I didn't get a raise.
I didn't get my day off.

I'm surprised I kept my composure.

I gambled and lost.

And I am comtemplating how I will prevent a mental breakdown.
I'm wondering if I should stop blogging so that no one bears witness to my downward spiral. I am questioning who will miss me if I cease to exist.
I'm pondering how long it will be before I give up. I hanging off the side of the cliff with one finger.

No one is here to save me.

I am a mess.

Who knows what my next move will be...
Is this really my life?

2 comments:

Diddy Bop said...

nina, i'm so sorry you didn't get your promotion. i know you're going through a lot right now, but i know you can get through this. i think you should try looking for a new job, but try to keep your head up until you can get yourself situated. as for afroman, i say forget him for now and focus on yourself and how you can improve your situation. and if you feel the need to stop blogging, then that's what you have to do. try not to let this beat you up too much. i hope everything works out for you.

Janelle said...

I can't believe that your job gave you the run around like that! Just think of it like this Nina, you aren't happy there anyway. This is your opportunity to segue into something that you truely enjoy.

You are young and talented and you don't have anything tying you are holding you to anything. You are in an optimal position to do whatever the FUCK it is that Nina wants to do!

Forget about Afroman and his 1/2 ass BS!

You need to focus on taking care of Nina!

DO what makes Nina happy!

I truely hope you do not stop blogging, I think for all of us..it's a form of outlet..you need that.

Girl you're a star... Remember that!