Friday, May 9, 2008

Baby's Breath

I'm in the middle of a mood swing.

I'm tired.

It's raining heavily.

Everyone wants attention. I'm spent.

I want sleep.

I want kisses.

I want tender caresses.

I want everyone but the one or 2 persons I want loving from to disappear
from the face of the Earth.

I am still learning about myself. Its like finding treasure: little
pieces of my personality springing up like flowers.

Today, I remembered how kind I can be and how accomodating I can be of
people. I will run to get Gi a smaller/bigger size dress while she is in
a fitting room. I will smile at strangers. I flirt with babies.

Today, I learned how much of a bitch I can be. I will look someone in
the face, have the speak to me and not answer. I will hang up on someone
who has outlived my patience. I will be stoic and rude because I don't
feel like being bothered.

I will not care who does/does not like me or what anyone thinks about me
if u are not someone of substance in my life.

When I don't give a shit, I don't give a shit.

I am awaiting the end of tumultuous work-week tomorrow. I am eating good
food tonight on my couch alone with fruit punch and creme brulle ice
cream.

And I am exhaling for the first time all day.

No comments: