Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wishing On a Star...

now have a work blackberry and my own personal one and switching back and forth with the different buttons will be the death of me.

I'm sorry its been a while since I've posted. Here's what's on my mind....

Dude next to me smelled like Hennessey mixed with Brut. Like he doused himself in it. That shit is not cute. That smell was like IN my nostrils...yuck!

I saw this dude while I was on the platform that looked like a boy I liked a lot in high school.

I'm attracted to the gentle giant. You have to be big enough to man handle me. I'm no small fry. Yet, you must be smart and compassionate enough for me to be threatened by you. That's not the hotness.

Anywho! In high school, I went through a phase where I was very pro-black and I was drawn to men -err- boys who had some type of view of the world. He did: a strong view of it and it was intoxicating. I told u guys once before...the way to my heart and umm...panties...is to mind-fuck me first.

Yumm.

This dude got a season pass to visit anytime he wanted even though time, opportunity, and courage never allowed. So when I saw this dude, you might think that I wouldve been delighted...negative.

I wanted to slap him. Hard.

For while he had a lot to say about women and how they should act, he said nothing about him cheating on his girlfriend every chance he could get. OR of how the Creator would feel that he was stepping out on "his rib" to try and slide up in me for about 3 years while he was still with her and this came after she had a pregnancy scare (and yes..it was by him). I saw them together at an Afrikan Street Festival about 2 years ago. He acted as if he didn't quite remember me. A year later, I saw him again by himself. I'd permedrf my hair again. I'm back and forth with the natural look. He said that I should reclaim my glory and go back to being natural. While I looked great, I would be more beautiful natural and I ate it.

I was dumb. I really took to what he said. I put him on a pedestal and I have no idea why.

I'm glad that not all of our wishes are granted. I wanted him so bad once upon a time.....and why? To have him cheat on me and tell me how to wear my hair and eventually what to wear.


<<>>

No comments: