Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ignorant Shit + The Exit...(Revisited)

I'm trying to comment back on your wonderful input. Thanks for stopping
by and I'm trying to catch up on my reading. My boss is right next to me
now. Kinda difficult. Have patience, please.
***

And another thing....

If you are a "holy" man in full garb, how dare you ogle me!

I know my legs are nice and meaty (thanks hs track/soccer and colleger
rugby) and my hips sway (thanks 3 inch heels that I can wear all day)
but come on!

Also, don't think because you hear me click-clacking it down the street
at 10pm that I'm a walking target. I've run for buses, behind babies,
and from parents in heels. I'm a trained athlete when it comes to this
shit!

*snap*

Don't let NiNi (my ghetto-fab alter ego) kick in and whoop your ass then
kindly walk away like the shit never happened.

And another thang!
You know what...my thumbs hurt...I'm not even gonna finish that
thought....

Negroes, I swear!
***

Yes, I did check to see which window was Blair's (for future
brick-throwing references. His window faces the side of a building which
I would have to be on the roof of to throw it in his particular window.

*still thinks of logistics...just in case*

1 comment: