Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shalom Bitches!

This promotion is running me ragged. I'm working 10 and 11 hour days and the work is never done. Yesterday, I was really irate because my "boss" does nothing and leaves everything to me, yet he takes the lead in meetings and had the nerve to say we need more action when it comes to problems that come up. In my head I'm like the key to having action is doing stuff. I'm once again in a situation where my partner is dead weight.

Its just frustrating.

I'm the type where if I lose respect for you, you know it. I'm at the point where I'm 1 step from losing all semblance of protocol and just disregarding him. The difficult part is that he's Israeli Jew, as all of the managers are. They all speak Hebrew and I know they would rather get rid of me than him. As shown with my old boss Aladdin who was Egyptian.

At this point, I guess I'm just trying to stick in there until my probation period is over so I can get a raise and hope its good because I know I will not be getting another one for a LONG time. Unlike Aladdin, I don't need this job for a freaking green card.

In other news, Afroman and I talked out our differences.

This damn Blackberry deleted all of my contacts, so I looked at my phone bill and started texting everyone "who is this." He happened to be one of those people and I got to vent out some of my frustrations. It seems to have been a miscommunication. Whatever.

I don't know how I feel about him to be honest. I'm just like ...eh... Maybe, I'm finally getting over him once and for all. He's coming home this weekend for his nephew's birthday. We'll see if I see him at all. I'm not going to try, honestly because I'm tired. I'm always the one initiating everything and if I really mean that much, he'll make the effort.

Stay tuned for that one....

Surprise! I'm not getting my tax refund. Why? Because I owed back taxes which I thought was being taken out of my check. Well...money was being taken out of my check but not being sent to the IRS and while I have a company account, he wasn't applying the money to that either. But, he closed my company account for non-payment.

Motherfucker.

As you can see, I must calm down before I can speak to him because I will curse him the fuck out and its not smart to fuck with the person who hands you a check biweekly. But, fuck! If I made a mistake like that, my ass would be in hot water!

I was so looking forward to that money.

As is the usual case, I've been rambling on during my commute in between wishing to get hit by a car.

Til later, loves....

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

irrate seems 2 b an undrestatement lol

Liz said...

uh yeah i would be pissed too! you do not mess with peoples money... heck nah... well have a good weekend