Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Morning...

So far this has been an interesting morning. I woke up sorta late not really knowing what I was going to wear. I had a dream I wore bright pink pants with a black blazer and camisole to work. Ironically I'm wearing a soft pink blouse with a wide black belt and knee-length skirt, black sandals and a gray/black/white snakeskin purse. I like pairing unexpected accessories with conventional outfits.

Anywho. While I was doing my makeup, I put on the wrong lotion and my right eye would not stop tearing. I don't know if it were a direct correlation but eek! Here's my beauty secret: Nivea creme. It moisturizes like mad but when I put on cocoa butter, my face sweats like mad, too. So my T-zone is pouring water and my right eye is tearing. I wiped my face with a wet washcloth but its still sweaty. I put some eyedrops in and there was an eyelash in there, literally on top of my pupil and my cornea was red.

So...its 10:04. I was supposed to leave at 9:45. I can't find my keys.

I look everywhere: under the bed, under laundry, I would've checked the Sun if I could. Where was it? Behind the couch cushion. I must've had it on the couch and it slid back there.

10:15am. Fuck.

I got to the bus stop as the bus was pulling up.

Put in my Metrocard.

$0.00 paid.

Shit.

I asked the driver if he would let me on anyway. He obliged. But that means I'm out of $6 unnecessarily. That's lunch money and things are tight.

Fine. I hope I can find the right card for tomorrow because I really don't need the extra expense.

So now...I'm on my way to work and I'm hoping that the rest of the day will just floooowwwww.

No comments: