Friday, August 17, 2007

Little Miss Scatterbrain

I'm trying to post about Miami but life won't let me.

My phone was off for less than 24 hours but I knew it was coming. I just really REALLY spread myself too thin. Thankfully, I put my pride aside and Gi paid it for me but I still have to pay her back. Which I will (in full maybe with a little interest). It won't even be a week. But, it shows me how much I need a credit card. I really need to scale back. Something has got to give give. But in saying I need to scale back...I don't live extravagantly. I have basic cable, internet, and phone all rolled into one. I go grocery shopping for enough to last me for 3 weeks and I don't get my hair done since my hair is natural. I don't get manicures or pedicures except once a month. So..I just don't know.

I'm really just tired of stretching myself so to do little things like a weekend in Miami just to come home to my phone being off. UGH!

I can't complain. It could be worse. I could be homeless but sometimes the walls crash down down down.

I'm happy to have friends to be there in the trenches with me. We all know I'm not used to that!

No comments: