Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mole Hill into a Mountain

I have wittled my glorious paycheck down to a whopping $0.21. My account balance mocks me. I have a transfer of $20 pending. This is so I can actually get to work for the next week...but even that seems bleak.

No one has money around me and I am reduced to scraping up change to get by for right now.

I'm applying to every job I can.

I am so depressed (not helped by the fact that I have my period)

So, what does a girl like me do?
She hints to Afroman that she is sad. She hints to him as to what is the problem then resolves she doesn't want to go into detail, then she starts cracking jokes to alleviate the tension and dry those little tears, then...she loses it when he laughs at something that wasn't meant to be a joke and continues to keep laughing when she asks him to stop.


I am so done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. Done.


DONE.

I have gone down from feeling like shit..to the flies surrounding the shit after its sat there for a while.


I just don't know anymore.

No comments: