Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...

The desires of my heart are speaking so loud, it consumes the amount of sound my ears can decipher. They are ever present with me.

At times, the loneliness overpowers every other emotion. Even hunger is abated by my thirst for human connection.

The silence in this house mocks me. Laughing at my insurrection, my frustration builds until the energy I've amassed keeps me up at night. Sleep would be welcome but it is a luxury, I am rationed most unfairly.

Love tastes bitter on my tongue yet I crave its taste. I miss the arms of another. I am disciplined. I have self-control although I'd rather be a wild silver mustang bucking my body around under the midnight moon.

Our choices liberate and enslave us. My freedom is chained in my convictions.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile