Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Not One

There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus...no, not one....

That song is stuck in my head.
Today was a day. Let's just say it included angry Asians, choosing between food and transportation, a random conversation with a Saudi Arabian with extension braids and hating stilettos. One day, I will relive it in this space. For now, I'm in the bed....tired.

For a few weeks, I've been asking God if I'm depressed. For months, I've been talking about friends that don't do for me as I do them. For years, I've needed a vacation and lately, I've been wondering if my mind was going to take the vacay without my body. If you catch my drift.

I am so strong and so fragile.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Young woman on a journey said...

love, please look after yourself. the line between strength and fragility is so thin. I'm often scared of crossing it as well. But you are right...no, not One. Just continue to believe it and hold it near and love, we all know he'll see you through.