Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Life or Something Like It

I am so uber frustrated right now.
At times, it feels as though, I'm fighting so hard for everything. Like I'm running with everything I have in me, only to end up in quicksand. At other times, I feel like I have no direction.

I want! I want! I want!

I'm watching all these shows with these princesses and they're so...privileged, you know. Zoe Kravitz can have her own makeup line tomorrow like that! *snaps fingers*

I know of the voids in my life which can not yet be filled. I feel like God is going to fill them in His own time. When I try to do it on my own, di-sa-ster.

Patience.

I need a break. I owe a bit of money resulting from my party which will be paid off by March. Right after that, I'm going to prepare to go to LA for a week. I've been talking about LA forever. Never been. So, I think by the end of March, I'll buy my ticket for June some time and will begin trying to build contacts there for a full week of stuff.

July, I've committed to a road trip to Chicago. I'm excited. I'll meet some folks out there.

I'm also trying to get my debt under control.

The first debt is the party, then I have a $967 hospital bill from when I slammed my finger in my mother's steel front door this summer. My nail needed to be removed. It was an ORDEAL. Various credit card bills, etc. I have to check out my credit report. Its a crapshot. I have to manage my $$ better.

I'm excited for the future but geeez, making things happen will take Jesus. Its the only power I've got.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

Young woman on a journey said...

Girl, its gonna get better. it has too. and the best part is tht you know you are in His favor!