Sunday, March 14, 2010

Marbles

The guy I was talking about in the last post...I'll call him O'Neil.

He's ummm...interesting. We talked for a while on Saturday for a while. He's very nice and he compliments me a lot but...he talks about sex a lot. I think that's his agenda. He's very self-depricating. To the point where I was like..."If you tell someone you suck enough...eventually, they'll believe you." Also, he was he was curious about my body type. I said he could easily fix that by inviting me out. He was like.."Where?" I said, "Figure it out." He acted dumb. I suggested a museum but I'm kind of turned off.

I met a guy who looked so familiar to me at this event I go to on Friday nights. His name is Tommy. He has like 15 jobs. Lol. He's an entrepreneur who has 3 businesses, a graphic design firm, a travel agency and something else. He also goes to school and he promotes parties. He has a lot of energy. Very alpha male but I like him. He's aggressive and charming. I made a mental note to leave dudes like that alone.

Also, Theo called me tonight. We spoke on the phone for 2 1/2 hours. It was the longest time of my life. It was spent trying to figure out wtf he was talking about. The end of our conversation was better but...gahhhhhh. I really want to like him.

All these dudes I've been talking to are all too something or not enough the other. Who will be just right?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: